We work with professionals who want to live the life of their dreams and share the following values:
- Love of nature and deep caring about its preservation, and its natural balance.
- Strong awareness of the planet-wide issues (i.e. climate change, poverty etc.) and a desire to see more action on them
- Being active throughout life (e.g. cradle2cradle principle)
- Willingness to pay higher taxes or spend more money for goods if that money went to improving the environment
- Importance of developing and maintaining relationships
- Importance of helping others and developing their unique gifts
- Volunteer with one or more good causes
- Intense interest in spiritual and psychological development
- See spirituality as an important aspect of life, but worry about religious fundamentalism
- Desire equity for women/men in business, life and politics
- Concern and support of the wellbeing of all women and children
- Want politics and government to spend more money on education, community programs and the support of a more ecologically sustainable future
- Optimism towards the future
- Want to be involved in creating a new and better way of life
- Unlikely to overspend or be in heavy debt
- Dislike the emphasis of modern cultures on “making it” and “success”, on consuming and making money
- Like people, places and things that are different or exotic
And have the following concerns:
Living Your Vision
You recognize the sacredness of life and know that you will not live forever. You don’t want to die with your music still inside you. You want to make sure that your financial resources are aligned with your life vision and values and support you in living a life of value, meaning and purpose.
Preserving Your Wealth
You have worked hard to build and grow your assets over the years. You have weathered the storms of 2001 and 2008. You want your investment portfolio to produce the best possible investment returns consistent with your values. You want to make sure that you have enough money to last throughout your life.
Mitigating Your Taxes
You believe that everyone should pay their fair share of taxes and would be willing to pay more in taxes if you knew that it would go to improve education, community programs and the environment. You are concerned that the government does not share your values and therefore would prefer to reduce the amount of taxes you pay so that you can support causes and businesses that are more aligned with your values.
Making Sure Your Assets Are Not Unjustly Taken
You have worked hard for what you have, and the last thing you want is to lose it through the carelessness, thievery or even maliciousness of others.
Taking Care of Your Heirs
How do you want to be remembered? Everyone leaves something behind. You want to make sure that you can pass as much as possible to those individuals and causes that you care about rather than leaving it to the government when you die. You not only want to pass on your assets, but just as importantly, your values, blessings, life’s lessons, hopes and dreams for the future, love, and forgiveness with your family, friends, and community.
If you share these concerns, then we can help, just as we have helped hundreds of people before you. We can help you to live a life of value, meaning and purpose by aligning your financial resources with your life vision and values.
We have found that you are likely to be successful working with us if…
You are willing to share your financial and life concerns/objectives and fully disclose your financial information. You desire to have a comprehensive financial life plan to help you gain a sense of control over your finances and strengthen your financial future.
You recognize the value of receiving professional advice. You are open to receiving good advice and following the plan that is custom designed for you, your family or business based on your individual needs and concerns.
You want to build and preserve wealth on a consistent basis by following a disciplined approach to investing. You understand that investing is not speculating and you keep faith that your financial assets will grow in the long run as long as you follow a disciplined approach to wealth building, despite the frequent fluctuations in the financial markets.
You recognize that investments can pursue financial returns while also intentionally addressing social and environmental challenges. You are aware that solving social and environmental problems is no longer the exclusive domain of traditional, grant-funded nonprofit organizations or government.
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to read case studies of how we have helped actual clients.