True Wealth™ is designed for high net worth clients with complex and ongoing wealth management needs. It is the perfect follow-up to Live Your Dream™ and is arranged around a series of five meetings that work together to help identify key challenges and implement a range of ideal recommendations. The five meetings are:
1. The Discovery Meeting
This meeting is focused on helping you further clarify your deepest values and goals. The reason for starting with this meeting is simple: You cannot overcome the complex and sometimes conflicting challenges you face until you position your assets around the values that are most important to you as a person and/or family. Only then will you maximize the probability of your wealth supporting all of the things your truly care about.
The Discovery Meeting helps you identify all that is truly important to you in six key areas:
We will then use this information to create a Total Investor Profile that will serve as an integral part of your road map – a guide so that every financial decision you make is in alignment with what you truly care about.
2. The Optimal Impact Plan Meeting
At this meeting, a detailed investment plan is presented (designed around the information uncovered during the Discovery Meeting) that describes your values and goals and the areas you would like to impact. The optimal impact plan serves as the road map that will maximize the probability of making a difference while growing and preserving your wealth over time. A well-crafted plan will help ensure that your values and goals are the basis for your investment decisions, making you less likely to act on emotional reactions to short-term or one-time events.
Each optimal impact plan includes these seven important areas of discussion:
- Your values and goals
- The areas you would like to impact
- A definition of the level of risk you are willing to accept
- The expected time horizon for your investments
- The rate of return objective and asset classes that will be used
- The investment methodology that will be used
- A strategic implementation plan
3. The Mutual Commitment Meeting
It’s important that you consider the optimal impact plan thoroughly before committing to work with us. At this meeting, which occurs after you have reviewed the plan carefully, we go over any questions or concerns you may have about the plan to determine whether to move ahead and implement the recommended investment strategies. If so, the optimal impact plan is put into motion.
4. The 45 Day Follow-up Meeting
This meeting is an opportunity to organize the various statements and paperwork that will have accumulated during the 45 days since you implemented your plan. It allows us to help you understand and organize the paperwork involved in working together. It’s also an opportunity to review any initial concerns and questions so that you understand exactly what the plan is for your assets.
5. Regular Process Meetings
The Optimal Impact Plan must be regularly reviewed and updated and an Advanced Wealth Management Plan addressing critical non-investment goals must be designed and implemented as well.
The Advanced Wealth Management Plan will address the following issues:
- Wealth Enhancement: Minimizing the tax impact on your financial picture while ensuring the cash flow you need.
- Wealth Transfer: Finding and facilitating the most efficient way to pass your financial and non-financial assets to your spouse, succeeding generations and any other heirs in ways that meet your wishes.
- Wealth Protection: Protecting your wealth against catastrophic loss, potential creditors, litigants and identity thieves.
- Charitable Giving: Fulfilling your charitable goals in the most impactful way possible.
Fees are one percent of assets under management, so our motivation to retain you as a client is aligned with your desire to grow your investment portfolio while benefiting from ongoing wealth management services.
The account minimum for True Wealth™ is $1,000,000.
Request an Initial Telephone Consultation
Please enter your contact information below: