Are you feeling anxious because you need to know if you are on track?
With clarity comes confidence
Encore SOS™ is a one-time appointment that answers your most pressing financial questions. If you are someone who enjoys managing your own finances, it is a perfect way to get a status update on your progress toward your financial goals. If you are someone who is currently working with a financial advisor it is a great way to get a second opinion.
The two-hour appointment may cover up to three of the following topics, as time permits:
- Review of current investments from an environmental, social and governance perspective
- Review of current asset allocation and investment location for tax efficiency
- Evaluation of performance of current investments
- Analysis of current costs being incurred for financial advice
- Retirement/financial independence analysis
- Review of prior year tax returns for missed deductions
- Tax planning for current year
- Recommendation of possible tax reduction strategies
- Home purchase analysis
- Develop a spending plan
- Education planning
- Planning issues for the self-employed
- Risk management analysis
- Retirement plan options
- Quickbooks setup and coaching
- Divorce planning
- Other related topics
What You Can Expect
Once you contact us we will schedule an initial telephone consultation to find out more about you and the topics you would like to address in your appointment. If we determine we can be of service, we will schedule an SOS and email you a client agreement and list of documents to return to us at least 10 days prior to your appointment so that we can review and analyze your information prior to our meeting.
You will leave your SOS with written recommendations that address your specific concerns. You are free to implement our recommendations on your own, through another advisor, or through Encore Wealth Advisors. As part of your SOS we also provide you with 30 days of follow-up support to address any questions you might have on the topics we covered.
The fee for Encore’s SOS meeting is $595. A 50% deposit is required with your agreement form. The balance is due at your appointment.